Hypnotherapy for sleep, confidence and anxiety.
Digital Data Analyst
London, United Kingdom
This is an excellent opportunity for a curious analyst with experience in driving insights and change, who are ready to take on a new challenge. The role entails leading the data strategy, implementation and reporting at an exciting new start-up in the health and wellbeing space.
We’re Clementine, and we’re on a mission to decrease stress, anxiety and build up the confidence of women everywhere! We’re a subscription-based therapy service, offering cognitive hypnotherapy and other mindset improvement tools to help women thrive in all aspects of their life.
We are looking for an experienced data analyst to join our team to lead our data strategy across our app (iOS & Android) and website platforms.
We’re very much at the beginning of our data journey which presents the awesome opportunity for the data foundations to be implemented, with little to no legacy weighing us down. Our new analyst will play a pivotal part in shaping our data strategy according to best practice and using modern techniques.
Reporting to the Product Director, you will:
- assist in defining the key and supporting metrics for each stage of the product funnel;
- lead the development of the product data and tracking strategy;
- set-up tracking and reporting with assistance from the development team;
- assist the development team with tracking implementation testing and troubleshooting issues;
- monitor the day-to-day health of product KPIs, providing regular status updates and flagging concerns;
- set-up of KPI dashboards to keep the company informed, engaged and on track;
- provide a holistic view of our performance across our product and marketing activities;
- create data visualisations to assist in telling the story of the data to stakeholders across the business;
- advise on the most effective digital infrastructure to maximise analysis, insights, and performance;
- train and mentor other team members in data analysis techniques, products and tools.
You’ll have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in digital analytics reporting and insight development. This includes;
- experience analysing product performance across the conversion funnel;
- demonstrable success in using insights to inform or make recommendations for:
- product development, e.g. engagement, retention, churn, LTV, feature conversion rates etc;
- business decisions, e.g. budget efficiencies, improved sales performance etc.;
- marketing activity, e.g. campaign performance, recommendations and opportunity identification with audiences, targeting, messaging, channels, content etc.;
- experience in Google Analytics;
- experience of SQL with BigQuery being a big plus;
- experience automating reports and creating dashboards, e.g. Google Data Studio;
- ability to present data visually and to clearly explain the insights to stakeholders across the business;
- an inquisitive mind that takes the initiative to proactively look into and explore the data rather than wait for direction or analysis briefs;
- experience of Google’s Firebase mobile and web platform or the ability to quickly get up-to-speed with the product suite;
- previous experience implementing and set-up tracking is a plus;
- previous experience of start up digital products is an advantage.
This role would suit you if you:
- have a hands-on attitude; willing to roll up your sleeves and work as a team to get the job done;
- strong interpersonal skills - you can establish, develop, and maintain relationships with both technical and non-technical audiences;
- have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills;
- are comfortable in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment, adaptable to changing priorities and enthused by fresh challenges;
- would like to work in a company that genuinely cares about its people and is dedicated to developing and maintaining a strong supportive culture.
This role is being managed by our recruitment partner Paul Wilson at IT Recruitment Solutions so please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org