Hypnotherapy for sleep, confidence and anxiety.
Product Manager/Project Manager
Contract - London, United Kingdom
Clementine is a hypnotherapy app aimed at women with busy lives. We are building a health tech brand that has a huge mission – to help women shift their mindsets from thinking that they aren’t good enough, to believing that they are. We believe that women can achieve anything – when they get out of their own heads and trust their own abilities.It’s an exciting time to join the team and will be a great opportunity for someone who’s ready to get stuck in, we’ve got a lot to do and need someone who’s passion and driven to join us. You’ll learn loads in this role and hopefully have fun doing it too!
We are looking for a talented product manager to join our kickass team. You will be aconfident product manager, and driven self-starter. We are a small, agile start-up, where you will have the power to plan, develop and implement our product roadmap for Clementine app which today is digital but in the future will encompass many products.You will work alongside our Product Director to build the product strategy and then you will have full responsibility for executing this roadmap. Being our no.1 champion for customers and the product – using insights to drive all key decisions and collaborating with the rest of the team to deliver the plan.
- Own the product roadmap – lead the ideation, development and launch of new features and capabilities.
- Proactive project management - drive action and get products and features to market. Manage design process- Document high level requirements as necessary, working closely with UX design on wireframes and prototyping process.
- Drive action and get products and features to market
- Provide insight to stakeholders on the product and market
- Write high level requirements
- Manage all internal stakeholders to deliver product plan
- Manage customer feedback (with support of team)
Key skills required
- Strategic - Have a customer centric approach to problems whilst maintaining asharp focus on business strategy and commercial needs.
- Customer centric - Integrate market analysis, customer research and user testing into product ideation to enhance the customer experience
- Highly collaborative-Be embedded in a cross-functional team in delivering value to the customer and keeping internal stakeholders at all levels aligned on direction.
- Analytical- Use quantitative data at the heart of decision making to drive performance and communicate opportunities.
- Creative problem solver with an eagle eye for detail.
- Tech savvy
- Insanely disciplined & organised
- Ability to translate vision into execution
- Manage people
- Business driven with understanding of customer value
- Previous track record in a start-up environment delivering the product plan, in a super fast paced environment
- Communicate and engage across all levels of stakeholder.
- Coaching mindset, bringing people together with diverse experiences.
Contract position-Day rate based on experience.
Location – predominantly work from home but ideally would visit London once a week (to be discussed).
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com